Fish litter from the canals of The Hague
- Date: 19 July 11:45 - 14:00
- Location: Kaai 13
Litter in the Hague water is a big problem. On a SUP (Stand Up Paddle) board you can easily sail over the water and with a scoop net or garbage pincher you can fish up the garbage in no time.
Saturday August 19 Jong Duurzaam Den Haag will SUP around the city for about 2 hours. A fun way to see the city from a different perspective and fish litter out of the water! Afterwards you can join us for a drink.
What is Jong Duurzaam Den Haag?
Jong Duurzaam Den Haag is a group of young people committed to a green and sustainable city. We organize meetings, roll up our sleeves together and talk to each other. Would you like to participate? Sign up and join the SUP action!
When: Saturday, August 19, SUP action from 11.45 to 14.00, closing with drinks from 14.00
Cost: Free! Provided you will be fishing litter ;)
Location: Kaai 13, Dunne Bierkade 13, 2512 BC The Hague
Registration required: Send a mail to email@example.com (maximum 20 spots)
Important to know:
- You are in possession of swimming certificate A
- You can stay on the water for a maximum of 2 hours
- The material (SUP boards, scoops, garbage bags) will be provided
- If you cannot attend, please cancel your participation
- This event is organized together with Jong Duurzaam Den Haag, Kiteboardschool.nl and "Schoon, doen we toch gewoon?" of the municipality of The Hague.
Dunne Bierkade 13
2512 BC Den Haag Sign Up